Sheikh-Mufti-Mukhtaruddin-Karbogha-Shareef.

I Love Sheikh-Mufti-Mukhtaruddin-Karbogha-Shareef too much He is My Peer or He is a good Scholar  or he is good person i dont know but i love him more than my father,
The person who introduce me in this great group was named Farzand Ali khan,he give me the address of Mulana Muhammad Umar (Meraj ul Uloom Bunnu)
when i visit this person i really feel some thing  different,i took the baeet  (بعیت) from this person (Mulana Muhammad Umar Meraj ul Uloom Bunnu) 
So after that my new life become start and i feel diffrence with the Zakr-e-Alahee in my life i visit this teacher each month and every visit he grant me new new things,i was so happy,but when i complete my graduation and i start my practical life it was very hard for me to maintain the communication with my Rohani teacher,so i forget all the things and the life become dark again,
Now i am in Saudi Arabia, so away from my Rohani Father,so i create this blog Just for the Followers of
Sheikh-Mufti-Mukhtaruddin-Karbogha-Shareef
I will request all my brothers and sister to share all content about Mufti Mukhtaruddin such as His visits Plan to various cities,news and events and Books from Mufti Sahib 
thanks.


Comments

  1. A Person Who is literally an intellect , having the tactics of guidning others... i love him very much.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did baith with Mufti Mukhtaaruddin sahib in this ramazan, last ashra... Alhamdulillah...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hazrat mufti mufti saab is one of the biggest buzrugs in the world. please contact me I want to speak to you about him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. brother my yahoo id is. ijaz_hussain_20@yahoo.com

      Delete
    2. dear hassan and ijaz....i am also the murid of mufti muhtar uddin shah sahab damat barakatuhum...but i am biat to him through saeed ullah shah sheikh ul hadees in peshawar...i am doing job in saudi arabia..i need to connect with my peer bhai...i really need it because i am so away from my rohani father

      Delete
    3. please add me in skype asmat.ullah18

      Delete
  4. salaam brothers i am searching about an old personality from bazurgaan e deen known as Hazrat Gul Aba famous for knowing the unknown by this I mean Hearts ! He is from Karbogha Sharif .. any guidance :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dont know but he was the grand father of mufti muhtar uddin shah sahab...he was very muttaqi person...own k karamat mashhoor hy leken wo alem ya mufti nahi ty i think

      Delete
  5. Im also murid of sheikh
    Im living in hk
    I try to call sheikh saab but line cant reach
    Dont know why

    ReplyDelete
  6. i met mufti sahab yesterday at ayasha manzil khanqa darul eman

    ReplyDelete
  7. السلام وعلیکم ورحمۃ اللہ وبرکاتہ
    کوئی ایسا رابطہ نمبر مل سکتا ھے جس سے معلوم ہو سکے کہ حضرت کربوغہ میں ہی ہیں یا کہیں باھر

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Assalam Bhai

      Hazrat aj kal Lahore mi Khulafa ki Ijtimah mi hi

      Delete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Salana Islahi Ijtimah ki Ikhtitam hogayi hi o Bhayo si 40 Din lagani ki appel hi Karbogha sharif mi.

    ReplyDelete
  10. darul eeman ki website pa link hoga

    ReplyDelete
  11. hazrat sa main 2 bar mil chka hn, ALLAH walay hain ALLAH walay, maray dada peer aur hazrat k sheikh aik hain, HAZRAT SHEIKH MOULANA ZAKARIYA R.A. meray dada peer hazrat moulana azeez ur rehman hazarwi hain. aur main HAZRAT MUFTI MASOOD AHMAD sa bait hua hun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Assalamualaikum. Main hazrat se bait hona chahta hn. Koi Bhai muje tariqa smjha de. Shukriya

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

صحیح بخاریsahi al bukhar in Urdu